About Me

header ads

I Drank Water On An Empty Stomach For A Month And Here’s What Happened

When I was being constantly tired, one day I asked myself “What do Japanese women do to have flawless porcelain skin and slim, toned figures?” I found out about a Japanese ritual of drinking water on an empty stomach immediately after waking up every morning after having a little research.
I was really sad when my skin and hair looked dull, and my body was sending me signals that it was not working well.
I was really tired of visiting doctors who were telling me the same thing and prescribing more and more pills. After I was fed up with those things, I inquired about the Japanese water treatment and started doing it. I got amazing.
  1. I started to feel more fresh and healthy.
I began to feel lighter after a few days of starting to drink water in the morning. I felt that my body was detoxifying more easily.
  1. My metabolism improved.
My diet became more tolerable after this practice. I was not hungry every hour and I was not needed the snack in between meals, and I had more energy.
  1. It helped me lose weight.
I felt less hungry and my digestion ceased to be slow and heavy. I also had more energy and it motivated me to exercise more.
  1. It keeps heartburn at bay.
I was suffering from indigestion and acid reflux. But once I start doing this, it disappeared and I no longer felt that horrible discomfort after every meal.
  1. My skin’s appearance improved.
People used to tell me I look older than my age. To tell you the truth, the wrinkles in my face diminished and now my skin looks healthy, radiant, and glowing since I started the water therapy.
  1. My hair started to look better.
I usually had to cut my hair twice a month as my hair used to be so brittle. After this water therapy, I had a healthy hair growth and also made it look incredibly shiny.
  1. I stopped having urinary tract infections.
Water treatment is the best answer for this issue. I am no longer bothered by any painful burning sensations.
  1. I haven’t been sick for a long time.
This is also a great way to improve the immune system. This simple ritual helped me deal with diseases without having to resort to medicine.
The way to get the most benefits from drinking water in the morning:
Follow this method to feel energized throughout the day:
  • You need to drink four glasses of water immediately after waking, before brushing your teeth, and on an empty stomach. Start with one glass and gradually increase the amount four glasses, if you find it difficult to start with four glasses.
  • Do not eat anything for the next 45 minutes.
  • You may eat and drink as normal after 45 minutes.
  • Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
When can I expect results?
  • Diabetes or hypertension patients: allow 30 days.
  • Patients with constipation and gastritis: allow 10 days.
  • TB patients: allow 90 days.